Friday, December 26, 2008

Kiwi Knitting End of the Year Sale

Now that all your gift knitting is over (it is, isn't it?) you can turn your thoughts to long, cozy winter days of knitting for yourself. And just in time comes the Kiwi Knitting after Holidays sale!

25% off on ALL inventory!
50% off on sale table yarns!

From Dec 26th - 30th the shop is open from 10 am to 6 pm, on the 31st from 10 am to 4 pm. Closed Sunday.

Happy shopping! And I look forward to seeing you again at Knit Dr every Friday morning from 10 til 12 to see what new projects we have all started. I was gifted with some gorgeous hand-dyed sock yarn and the new book, Knitting Socks With Handpainted yarns. Sigh! I can't wait!

But first I have to finish my Mom's gift (today), start and finish my Dad's gift, and knit up the three bags of yarn I gave my husband for Christmas...

No comments: